Wirelessly sense soil moisture capacity, temperature and light spectrum to indicate growth levels, all in both indoor and outdoor environments in just about any conditions. Easy to install and simple to access real-time data on your own MyTentacles cloud portal or on our API which seamlessly integrates with your own agricultural management system.
We worked closely with Wageningen University over the course of 2 years to produce this advanced technology with multiple applications including agricultural crop health monitoring, water leak detection and lawn water management in for example horticulture or golf course management.
The Soil 3-XT has a measurement depth of 30cm for soil temperature, 15cm for soil moisture and can detect environmental light near the surface.
• 3 built-in sensors
• SigFOX wireless communication
• battery life exceeding 3 years
• no energy consumption in open air
• durable coating
• power: 4.5v/3600mAh
• temperature sensitivity: < 0.5 degrees
• moisture sensitivity: > 1% over whole range
• light spectrum sensitivity: > 20 LUX
• operating temperature: 0°C -> 60°C / 32°F-> 140°F
• width: 42mm / 1.65 inch
• length: 165mm / 6.4 inch
• depth: 22mm / 0.87 inch
• weight: 99g / 3.5 oz
• radio standard SigFox
• approved range 868 MHz – 868.6 MHz
• actual range 868.130 – 869.525
• actual output power (EIRP) 13dBm
|Location||Operating Frequency||Measurement Interval||Order code|